ArTrac G5® Network Management Solutions
Powerful and Tightly Integrated Solutions for Your Network Operations Center
Your company is expanding geographically and you need a cost effective network management platform as the core of your network operations center (NOC). Or maybe your existing network management platform is getting old, outdated, and tired. ArTrac G5 (Generation 5) offers all of the solutions you need to run your NOC. From the local market to a regional center up to a national NOC, ArTrac G5 provides a powerful and consistent set of tools at all levels.
ArTrac G5’s design is a true distributed architecture, meaning that you can place processing power where you need it and expand throughput capacity incrementally where and when you need to. The concepts of a distributed architecture significantly reduce both capital cost and long term cost of ownership as compared to the centralized monolithic design of most of our competitors. It also allows for a tremendous range of scalability. Whether you need to manage a single market or thousands of markets, a thousand network elements or hundreds of thousands, ten users or thousands of users, ArTrac G5 can be scaled to meet your needs at minimal cost.
Are you concerned about how to integrate site information management, facility information management, inventory management, incident management and trouble ticketing, document management, management quality reporting, regulatory compliance and tracking, data management, human and resource scheduling, workflow management, on line libraries, and more with your network management system? Worry no more. ArTrac G5 offers all of these as tightly integrated and highly customizable modules - many of them included in the base system. All admin and user screens are 100% web browser based. Mobile tablets and smart phones are well supported. All major browsers are likewise supported. Access your ArTrac G5 screens from anywhere in the world.
Here is a short list of the many modules offered by ArTrac G5:
- • Fault Management Suite - Monitor your diverse and homogeneous network elements with powerful root cause analysis and soft fault detection.
- • Site Book - a comprehensive site information management system.
- • Facility Book - a hierarchal circuit information management system.1
- • ITIL Compliant Ticketing - Fast track MTTR, manage workflow, scheduled maintenance, and prioritize repair efforts.1
- • Scheduler (included with ticketing) - Schedule multiple resources, maintenance procedures, customer appointments, travel, and more. Automatically open and assign tickets for tracking.1
- • Document Management System - Organize and manage documents and have them at your fingertips.
- • Data Management System - Intelligently gather, aggregate, restructure, and move data with ease.
- • Management Reporting Suite - Automatically produce and deliver stunning reports on network faults, trouble tickets, network performance, and more.1
- • Inventory - Track customer, site, fleet, and warehouse inventory.
- • Barcode Central - scan items in and out of inventory. Move items from warehouse to fleet to site effortlessly.1
- • On-Line Library - have all of your equipment manuals instantly on-hand no matter where you are.
- • Regulatory Compliance - Presently offered are E911, N11, PSAP, Change Management, and Historical Accounting for agency audits.1
- • Trend Analysis Server - using intelligent time series modeling, spot anomalies in network performance in real time before they affect customers.1
All of the above modules are tightly integrated and interoperable. For example, when the Fault Management Suite detects a critical alarm, it can automatically open and assign an incident ticket, send alerts to management, customer service, and responsible engineers and technicians. Site, circuit and inventory information is automatically attached to the ticket. Additionally, each ticket has its own virtual document management system to exchange floor plans, equipment manuals, photographs, spreadsheets, and other documents related to the ticket.
The multi resource Scheduler can also open request tickets, track them, send reminders before a scheduled event as well as track the progress of request tickets. A powerful notification engine makes sure that everyone is kept informed of changes in schedules. Like incident tickets, if a scheduled event is site specific, site information, circuit information and inventory are automatically attached to the ticket.
ArTrac G5 employs state of art self healing software intelligence for unparalleled up-time and availability. Fault tolerant and geographically isolated disaster tolerant hot fail-over configurations are available.
ArTrac G5 is SOX, HIPAA, and PCI security compliant and is IoT ready.
ArTrac G5 Supports the following network protocols:
- • SNMP Polling - Versions 1, 2C, and 3. Polling by interval, time of day and astronomical time. Time zone and relative time offsets supported.1
- • SNMP Traps and Notifications - Versions 1, 2C and 3
- • WMI Polling
- • Web Services Polling2
- • NetFlow® - Versions 5, 9 and 10
- • IPFIX (NetFlow Version 10)
- • JFlow®
- • UDP/IP
- • SyslogD
- • SOAP over HTTP or HTTPS1
- • XML over HTTP or HTTPS1
- • ICMP Poller - tests for network element availability, correct routing, and round-trip network latency.
- • HTTP Poller - tests for web site availability and response times.
- • Oracle® ODP data connector - query Oracle® databases.
- • MS SQL® ADO data connector - query Microsoft® databases.
- • ODBC data connector - query any database with ODBC integration
- • BNSI - an implementation of the ITU-T X.736 Series X recommendations for Data Networks and Open System Communications.
- • Raw Sockets Host and Client
- • Telnet Host and Client
- • Telnet (Nokia® implementation) Host and Client
- • SSH Host and Client
- • FTP
- • TL1 Request and Response
- • HL7 (Health Level 7 - Messaging Standard) Request and Response1
- • ASN.1 - unencrypted and encrypted1
- • MQTT - monitor industrial / environmental controls and sensors.
- • CORBA - an implementation of Micro Focus® VisiBroker® (formerly Borland®)1
- • 3rd Party protocol and brokering application integration fully supported.
Is there something you need that’s not in the lists above? Chances are we have what you need, or can recommend a tested 3rd party product, or can custom build it to your exact requirements. Ask us in the request form below.
For more detailed information on ArTrac G5, read our ArTrac G5 product brochure.
1 = Optional (request pricing)
2 = Available in next minor release (free to SEM and ArTrac G5 systems under a current support contract)
NOTE 1: All protocols listed above are available in the Remote Connection Manager.
NOTE 2: As network management is an ever changing set of technologies, Sonoran Systems Inc. reserves the right to add, modify, discontinue, or depreciate features and protocols without notice.